Today has been much better diet wise. I had a bagel with peanut butter for breakfast and a big glass of milk (yum!) For lunch, I ate carrot sticks, one slice of wheat bread with peanut butter and a mozzarella cheese stick. Oh, and 4 mini Hershey bars. (Hey, I didn't say work was any better!)
I've got dinner in the oven right now, toasted meat ravioli! It could literally be my favorite food. I'm serving it with veggie filled tomato sauce and a side of fresh (woo hoo! I actually found some) green beans. I think I'll probably have to jazz them up with a little butter and garlic, though. Today is my dad's birthday so hubby, baby and I will be heading over there for something sweet and delicious. Don't know what, though.
I have NOT exercised though. I just didn't have time to get home, make dinner AND go to the gym before my dad's "party." My husband isn't home yet, so I can't take the dog for a walk. (Ok, maybe I'm a wuss, but I am totally paranoid to try and take the dog and push the stroller. One or the other, please!)
This is off topic, but I think I need some outside input. If your job totally sucked and you didn't like anyone there (that could get hurt by this...) and you knew of some completely illegal stuff (as well as quite a bit of fiscal irresponsiblity) happening, would you be the "whistle-blower?" After what happened today, I'm ready to call up TV stations, write to the newspapers and report them to the Department of Labor. I really, really hate where I work! Oh... yeah... it's a public school district.
Anyway, back to the food...
All in all, I'm feeling minorly successful today! Maybe I should work on one thing at a time? Or is that just another way to slack waaaaay off?
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Hon! Glad you did better. What kind of bad stuff are you talking about?
Hope today is better for you! Just remember we are in this together!
Post a Comment