Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stupid Me

Stupid me for trying to start on the path to a healthy life this week. Yeah, it's all been pretty much sabotaged by work. I am eating, not terribly, but definitely not as healthy as I planned. I mean, how can you get to eating healthy when you get to work at 7am and can't even take your lunch until 2:30pm?? (That was Wednesday.) Or... like today, where you don't even take a lunch AT ALL! Yeah, I ate, but sitting in front of my computer munching Junior Mints and carrot sticks is sooo not a lunch. Not to mention the fact that I've been leaving work so late (2 hours late) that I skip the gym. Yeah, I technically could still go, but I would be sacrificing even more time with by baby boy and I just can't bring myself to do that. No way.

So what's causing all this trouble in Lindsey's diet world? Report cards. F--king report cards. Ok, they were supposed to be printed TODAY but we still didn't even have one programmed and finished! It makes me want to scream!!!! Literally today, I wanted to laugh (from sheer exhaustion,) cry (from the stress) and scream and throw things (because people are stupid and I HATE my job.) I only laughed and ate a ton of Junior Mints.

I guess I'll start over this weekend. It's just so frustrating...

Oh well, baby's crying and hungry (ha! know that feeling!) At least I get to hold and cuddle my little man some more tonight. He some how makes all this crap ok.

No comments: