It seems that my eating is mostly on track now. I've been making rather healthy dinners and packing wonderful, big, delicious salads for lunch at work. My breakfasts have either been Kashi Go Lean Crunch with yogurt or peanut butter toast.
I'm still pretty bad about indulging in a fun-size or bite-size piece of candy from one of the numerous candy dishes around my office. I'm pretty sure I am not doing better about that because, well, I looove those things in the candy dishes. Especially when I happen upon a 3 Musketeers bar.
My exercising is what I can't seem to get back under control. I had an extremely terrible week last week, and somewhere in the fray, I lost my gym card. Now, I've been in once since then and the let me sign in instead of "beep" in, but I don't know how long that will last. Honestly, I've been really "good" at using the missing card as an excuse NOT to go to the gym.
I have been walking, though. Granted, not like some women who are out at 5am with ankle weights and dumbells! (Yes, I have them around my house.) I heard about this Couch-to-5K program and it sounded really interesting. Problem is, I would want to use a treadmill... and those are at the gym and... I don't have my card...
See how this cycle works?
Kudos to my friend, Erin, who's lost another pound!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment