Ok, so the good stuff first.
Breakfast - 1 serving LF vanilla yogurt, 1 serving Kashi Go Lean Crunch (in the yogurt)
Lunch - Homemade, LF Spinach-Artichoke dip with tortilla chips, carrots and a cheesestick
Dinner - SteamFresh Meals for Two microwave meal.
Gym - 15 minutes + 3 minutes "cool down" on the Eliptical
30 minutes on a stationary bike
And... the bad
During my 4 hour meeting I had (all "fun size"):
- 3 - Three Muskateer bars
- 2 - Butterfinger bars
- 1 - Starburst chew
Oh yeah, I also had a sugar cookie and a spoonful of lemon-cream cheese frosting. (Did I mention I'm a fantastic baker? Yeah, not good for losing weight!)
Emotionally, I did much better on Monday. I actually ate (mostly) well and did some good exercise at the gym and it did put me in a good mood for the rest of the evening. I guess that's just one thing that I have to remember. Good diet and plenty of exercise makes me happy!
1 comment:
Yea!!! You did way better than I did.
PS - Not really a distubed fan, I just really like that song, lol.
Post a Comment