Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ahhh Tuesdays...

Today is going well so far. I had the same breakfast as yesterday. For lunch, I had a salad with 2tbsp of dressing (yes, I measured!) carrot sticks and a mozzarella cheese stick. We'll see how long the good behavior lasts. I'm back in another meeting this afternoon... with my arch nemisis, Candy Dish!

I forgot my gym card today, so I will just go home and take Athena for a walk. My mom and dad have Eric downtown so I couldn't go get him earlier even if I wanted to. That's good for my exercise regimine. :) Need something to fill the time? Walk the dog! I just hope it stops raining. My lab (yes, lab as in "water dog") hates the rain. She will splash and swim all day in any body of water, but if it's falling from the Heavens, she's having no part. She also refuses to walk in wet grass or soil. She'll try to run you off the sidewalk if you make her walk in wet grass. Yep, that's me, the owner of Prissy Princess Athena.

I fudged up my dinner plans tonight. I was going to make barbacoa beef and have it for tacos, but silly me forgot to put it in the crock pot this morning! So as of now, my Plan B is pasta with meat sauce and garlic cheese bread. Yeah, it totally breaks my aformentioned "No carbs after 1pm." There is no possible way that I can keep that up, not with pasta being such a cheap "emergency" meal. At least it's better than going to McDonald's!

Two more hours of work to go now... I should be called up for that meeting any time. I would say wish me luck, but I am totally craving a Three Muskateers bar right now! (I just went to the website to find their "less fat" slogan and found out there are a ton of oh so yummy sounding 3 Musketeers recipies! http://www.3musketeers.com/recipes.shtml)

1 comment:

Erin said...

your dinner sounds better then what I had. I made everyone different kinds of sandwiches. I'm such a lazy mom, lol.